Dallas, Here We Come!
Guess who is coming to a city near you? That’s right! Color in Motion 5k! The most colorful run on the planet is going to be near you. The only possible way for you to not be excited about this is if you are dead. And since you are reading this, you’re not. Hopefully. Otherwise we have a zombie situation on our hands. Anyway, we are really excited to be coming to your city and we hope that you sign up to join in the colorful festivities!
Some interesting things about Dallas:
- 9th most populated city in the US
- Home to 9 professional sports teams; Cowboys (NFL), Diamonds (Women’s Full-Contact Football), Mavericks (NBA), Stars (NHL), Texas Rangers (MLB), FC Dallas (MLS), Dragons (Rugby), Sidekicks (PASL-Pro), Desperados (AFL).
- Has more than 200 golf courses
- 7/11 started in Dallas as the first convenience store
- Dallas Public Library contains one of the first copies of the Declaration of Independence
- The Frozen Margarita was invented here
- The Dallas/Fort Worth airport is larger than the island of Manhattan
- 25 major cities are within a 12 hour drive from Dallas
- Texas is larger than France, Belgium, Holland, Switzerland and Luxembourg combined.*
Where: Cotton Bowl Fair Park. 3750 The Midway Dallas, Texas
When: Saturday, November 17th 9 am
So sign up for this amazing experience right now! Spots fill up fast and it is first-come-first-served kind of a thing, so don’t even think about it. Just do it! NOW!